When you schedule your Junk Removal online, here’s what you can expect.
1) Select a time/date that fits your schedule best.
*Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis, our arrival windows have changed. We are experiencing a labor shortage and the longer arrival windows allow us to plan more efficient routes to better serve you.
2) We will contact you to confirm your selected service date/time.
3) On the Day of service, we will call you 30 minutes prior to our arrival. Feel free to request a call ahead time on the additional info box below if 30 minutes does not work best for you.
Our junk removal team will show up ready to work.
4) Once we agree on pricing, we can usually begin loading up your Junk, Trash, Debris, and unwanted stuff on-site.
5) We collect payment only after you are completely satisfied.